6.23.2010

here goes my first street

83


i was bored. and it was monday. got nothing to do besides take care of my son and do housechores. i was, surprisingly, invited by a great photojournalist. and so i went. took a jeep. arrived at the church. witnessed his passion on what he does best. i said to myself, am i really here? i don't even think i was worthy to be with him that day. i look up to this man for years. he enouraged me to take shots. and so i did.
thank you.
thank you for opening me to this candid activity.
i was like a little child having her first ever field trip.
so it's not only food i take or make. but also this.
another interesting kind of photography to explore.
more street to come.
i can't wait.

3 comments:

Hornsfan said...

beautiful photo, can't wait to see the outcome of your journey with the photojournalist

Anonymous said...

That's a nice shot for a first timer. :) I like the monochrome effect. :-)

evil & demented little cooker girl said...

thank you so much
:) @smoochkins

Custom Search