10.25.2009

family book

its been awhile. quite busy at work. and its been a hell of a ride what i am going through right now.

you don't know how big deal this is.

while the philippines was having that storm/flooding dilemna , i also had my own storm.

i am picking up my broken pieces and just moving on one day at a time.

my work is my therapy now. i love my work, (yeah right!) quite ironic actually. haha


anyways, my uncle who is a great photographer has been publishing photo books. and i just really have to blog about this because this is a first. and i am proud of it. our own family book. and i am so happy and so so sooooooooo honored to have this book right now in our home.

here is a link http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/638218

OUR SPECIAL COLLECTIONS

-PHOTOGRAPHIC LOOK AT THE TAGAYTAY COLLECTIONS OF THE LAUREANO'S-



i am just amazed how he compiled this book. i kept on browsing it today. it was such fun to see highlights of our house (first ever) at tagaytay city.

i am just too proud.
loving more my family. even if i am going through alot right now, i get to realize how much they love me.

thanks mom, thanks dad.

most important thing now is my son's well-being.
:)

3 comments:

Pam said...

Congrats on the foodie blogroll!

Enjoy!

Velva said...

Wow! The Family book no doubt is stunning.

Sorry to hear things are tough right now. As they say, this too, shall pass.

evil and demented little cooker girl said...

thanks so much :)

Custom Search