3.16.2009

brownie after 3 years



i am super duper happy to announce this.

ok here is the first baked goodie i made after three years of not baking anything. well i did bake for awhile, but not everyday. i made this last friday night.

semi sweet choco chip brownies
it was a hit, i brought it home to tagaytay over the weekend to let my folks and our relatives to taste it.

but i still got 4 left here which i will be eating tomorrow with ice cream!!!

the first thing came out of my oven is a brownie
:) yipeeeeeeeee

today i made another baked goodie again
let's see what those are... tomorrow

its getting kinda addictive now...
not really, too early to tell hehehehe!

4 comments:

Basht said...

yummy, makes me wish i hadn't given my brother the brownies i baked yesterday. i may have to bake later haha

evil & demented little cooker girl said...

thanks so much :) you shouldn't have hahahaha

Tangled Noodle said...

If I hadn't baked in 3 years, a brownie would be my first choice, too! These look delicious.

evil & demented little cooker girl said...

thanks so much dear
:)

Custom Search