3.31.2009

one typical pinoy dish



sarciadong manok. (tomato sauce-chicken)

chicken cooked in onions, tomatoes. with fried potatoes and peppers (oops i forgot to put those peppers) hahaha!

i got tired chopping so much onions, so i ended up electrically chopping the tomatoes. hahaha! it was crunch time, almost lunch time when i did our food. and the good thing about it, my son was just in the same kitchen, playing with the garlic cloves. that was his babysitter, the garlic cloves.

my son loves tomato based dishes and we do too.

tomorrow will be sinigang na baboy (sour tamarind broth-pork) which my little brother requested.
i have to buy fresh tamarind tomorrow for the broth.
:) we don't use those ready to use cubes you know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks delicious and I bet all the better because you do not use those "ready to use cubes"

Hornsfan said...

this sounds delicious, can't wait to try it out at home!

Tangled Noodle said...

Very nice! I haven't had a dish like this in quite some time. My husband love sinigang - I usually make isda, though. As for the tamarind, I use a concentrate - good fresh tamarinds are hard to find around here.

evil & demented little cooker girl said...

thank you
:)
i love sinigang too

Custom Search